Application: Water Treatment System for Hospital Use-Kuwait
Water Challenges: Medical centers and hospitals around the world are increasing their demands for ultra-pure water. However, to attain great quantities of high-quality water is not so easy. Furthermore, most general facilities in the medical industry require special on-site treatment due to a lack of water treatment in the community. The medical staff and the patients depend on clean water for the continued usage of every day applications. From sanitizing medical equipment and products, cleaning wounds, drinking water, and sterilization before carrying out medical procedures.
Applied Solution: Having a supply of sterile water is a fundamental element in each hospital. To answer the needs of these hospitals, our engineers have continued to be dedicated to engineering and offering superb water treatment systems in the shape of reverse osmosis and others to gain sustainable and clean water. Pure Aqua, Inc. can supply high purity water systems, engineered to meet stern hospital standards and requirements. This project in particular was shipped to a major hospital in Kuwait.
This is model MB30-PVNM9070-T from our MBDI Series.
- Automatic operation. Automatic regeneration when water quality falls below pre-set limit or after manual initiation.
- Constant monitoring of water quality
- Solid-state reliability PLC control for trouble-free service
- No untreated by-pass water
- Automatic shut down in the event of power failure
- Two-stage air mix standard
- Compact, non-corrosive components
- Steel tanks with rubber lining
- Convenient, modular construction
- Easy, economical installation
- Optional recirculation pumps
- Simultaneous regeneration and chemical displacement
- Programmable purge prior to regeneration
Pure Aqua Deionizers are fixed bed systems in which ion exchange resins are contained in pressure vessels. The water is then forced through the resin. After a service run, the resin becomes exhausted and unable to remove additional ions so it must be regenerated with strong acid and base solutions to restore its ion exchange capacity. Features: • Rubber Lined Steel Tanks Mixed Bed Deionizers • Advanced PLC Control Panel for DI • PVC Schedule 80 PVC Face Piping • High Exchange capacity Resin • Aquamatic Diaphragm Valves • Unistrut Channel Support For more information on this topic: https://www.pureaqua.com/mixed-bed-deionizers/
Join our subscribers for more videos