Custom Water Treatment Systems
Pure Aqua’s team of engineers design completely integrated water treatment plants from raw water intake to product water distribution and building specifications. Applications include brackish and surface water treatment and seawater desalination for industrial and commercial uses. The output is pure, potable water.
All systems are designed and manufactured at our facility in Santa Ana California, USA.
Water Treatment Plants
Pure Aqua custom designs and manufacturers integrated industrial water treatment plants for seawater desalination, brackish purification and surface water purification.
Features and Benefits
By purchasing an engineered component from Pure Aqua, Inc., some of the benefits that can result:
- Double Pass RO
- High Brackish RO
- Membranes Softening
- Nitrate Removal From Water
- RO Pretreatment
- Custom Water Maker Units
- No operator training is required – your operators are already familiar with the components and maintenance procedure
- Dependable service, as all components are built to last and have been specially engineered for long-term, economical operation
- Quick startup and long-term operation with high-quality components and complete documentation package
Included in a Budgetary Quote:
- Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
- General Footprint
- Engineering documentation
Pure Aqua builds on a skid-mounted system. These systems allow for easy installation and maintenance.
- General Arrangement 3D drawings of all systems
- General Layout 3D drawings of plant with interconnecting piping
- Plant and system layouts in 2D CAD
- Electrical drawings
- Building specifications and loads
- Personnel Training
- Technical handbooks
- Installation / Operation / Maintenance manuals
Questions & Answers
What is the process of water purification?
Pure Aqua’s team of engineers work round the clock to remove bacteria, viruses, and other micropollutants from your drinking water. Our water purification systems treatment process begins at our production facility. In this location, we build reverse osmosis systems that are designed to remove sediments and particles from unfiltered water such as seawater, brackish, or tap water. These systems are combined with chemicals such as chlorine to dissolve heavy metals into physical configurations, which will allow the filters to permeate through the water. The result is an output of pure, potable water.
How we engineer our water treatment systems?
Our engineering process consists of important factors that we take into consideration to build our water purification systems. Here are some of these considerations:
Thorough water analysis: Our engineers design systems specific to each customer’s requirements with a detailed water quality report.
Environmental considerations: With a completed water analysis, our team will design a system to meet the demands of our clients operating environment. This includes available utilities, local climate, facilities, and site accessibility.
Serviceability: Not only are our systems engineered to meet the operating requirements of the job, our engineers strive to design equipment with easy serviceability in mind.
Parts: Our systems are designed using industry-standard components, most of which are readily available in most regions.