Reverse Osmosis RO & Water Treatment Systems | Industrial & Commercial
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs.
Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications. Our commercial and industrial water treatment systems feature high quality fabrication and components. Utilizing new and improved technologies increases efficiency and output of the systems, while reducing their environmental impact.
If you’re wondering “how do I choose the best water treatment or RO system for my application?” then you’ve come to the right place.
If you know the model number of your system, then send your RFQ directly. If you do not know the model number of what you are looking for, please make sure to provide the following information:
- Water analysis
- Feed water source
- Required flow rate (GPD, GPM, M3/day or M3/hr)
- Application (drinking water, pharmaceutical, hotel, school, mining..etc)
- What is the desired product water quality? (TDS, pH, TSS, BOD, COD or any specific ion)
- Available power source (110/220/460V, 60 or 50 Hz)
We highly recommend that you visit our water purification solutions and RO industries sections to have a better understanding of the benefits that our commercial and industrial water treatment systems provide.
What is a water treatment system?
Water treatment systems are manufactured devices that incorporate the necessary features to specific issues relating to water quality. For greater effectiveness, users should ascertain the definite treatment requirements in order to determine the correct water treatment system for their application. The most prevalent issues in the water treatment industry usually revolve around such problems as:
- High TDS In Seawater, Brackish, Tap, Well Water
- Elevated Levels Of Microorganisms/Bacteria/Viruses
- High Degrees Of Chemicals
- Extremely Large Amounts Of Salt In Seawater
- Water Hardness Removal
- other Pollutants Requiring Advanced Treatment (UV)
Water Treatment Systems: Sources
Water treatment systems are designed to target a great number of different contaminants that exist in a wide range of water sources. These water sources can consist of:
- Sea Water: Water treatment systems that deal with the desalination of seawater are generally referred to as seawater reverse osmosis systems (SWRO). This technology is designed for the removal of salt and minerals from the ocean and utilizes extremely high-pressure pumps that are required to handle the exceptionally high concentration of contaminants in seawater. The rule is that water which has an excess of 10,000 ppm TDS is considered seawater.
- Brackish water: Brackish water contains higher than ideal levels of TDS, which makes it unsuitable for the vast majority of industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Water that is considered brackish consists of both freshwater and saltwater. It contains anywhere between 3,000-10,000 ppm TDS.
- Tap Water: Tap water is produced from the city and municipal water, and contains the lowest amount of TDS in comparison to the other water sources. Typically, tap water can possess a TDS value below 1,000 ppm TDS.
- Surface water: Water treatment systems such as media filters and ultrafiltration work to remove suspended solids and turbidity from surface water. Surface water is produced from natural bodies of water, such as rainfall, and typically runs off surfaces, which ultimately leads to particles and sediments being picked up. These water treatment systems specifically eliminate these unwanted impurities from the water in order to produce clean, freshwater.
What Is The Best Commercial Water Filtration System?
Commercial water filtration systems are designed to be used in commercial applications regarding food and beverage production, hotel & hospital water treatment, etc. Commercial water filters are sufficient in producing high-quality water without the utilization of other water treatment systems such as reverse osmosis as long as the TDS in the untreated water is not high and the water is biologically safe. Commercial water filtration systems work to eliminate high concentrations of suspended solids and prevent the occurrence of turbidity which drastically diminished the water quality.
Although most water filters are primarily used for residential applications for the purposes of providing clean water in refrigerators and faucets, they are increasingly being used for commercial applications. Pure Aqua has manufactured advanced commercial water filtration systems that incorporated with all of the in-demand features necessary to deliver maximum filtration capacity. The MF-400 is built-in with a fleck valve and provides ease-of-use, cost-effectiveness, robust design, low-maintenance, operational flexibility, and other added benefits.
Take a look at our selection of first-rate commercial water filtration systems to gain better insight on which one might be best for your application. If you are unable to ascertain the right commercial water filtration system for your needs then please call our customer service team for help.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Brackish & Tap Water Reverse Osmosis Systems (BWRO & TWRO):
- Industrial Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems (200,000 - 900,000 GPD)
- Industrial Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) Systems (28,000 - 173,000 GPD)
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems (13,000 - 32,000 GPD)
- Commercial Brackish Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) Systems (600 - 15,000 GPD)
Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems (SWRO):
- Industrial Seawater Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) Desalination Systems (8,000 - 500,000 GPD)
- Commercial Seawater Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) Systems (380 - 7,600 GPD)
Nanofiltration NF Systems:
- Commercial Nanofiltration NF Membranes Systems.
- Industrial Nanofiltration NF Membranes Systems.
Ultrafiltration UF Systems:
- Industrial Ultrafiltration UF Membranes Systems.
- Solar Powered Ultrafiltration UF Membranes Systems.
Membranes Cleaning Systems:
- Membranes Cleaning (Clean-in-Place) CIP Systems.
Water Filtration Systems
Media Filters Systems:
- Industrial Media Filters Systems.
- Commercial Media Filters Systems.
Cartridge Filters Housings:
- Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housings.
Ion Exchange Systems
Water Softeners Systems:
- Industrial Water Softeners Systems.
- Commercial Water Softeners Systems.
Custom Purification Systems
- Containerized Reverse Osmosis Systems (CRO).
- Containerized Ultrafiltration Systems (CUF).
- Containerized Water Treatment Systems (CWT).
- Electrodeionization EDI Systems.
Waste Water Treatment Systems:
- Packaged Membrane BioReactor Systems (MBR).
Water Disinfection Systems
UV Sterilizer Systems:
- Industrial UV Sterilizers UVI Systems.
- Commercial UV Sterilizers UVC Systems.
- Residential UV Sterilizers UVR Systems.
Chemical Dosing Systems:
- Chemical Dosing Systems (CDS).