Refinery Water Treatment | Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment Systems
Water contents have a tendency to widely vary from location to location. It's very important in case you have water treatment needs, that you get your water analysed so we can tailor a system specifically to your needs. Any one of these things could make your water dangerous to drink, even toxic or life-threatening. Regardless whether your plant is witnessing issues with water quality, meeting boiler feed water specifications, concentrate recycling, disorganized water recovery, water exhaustion, or sour water stripper potency, we will provide innovative and superior custom-engineered solutions to meet your needs. Our refinery water purification systems are hailed by our clients as providing the following benefits:
- Enhanced product quality
- Increased plant productivity
- Adjustments to the service life of ions
- Sufficient custom solutions
- Disinfection- By Products (DBP's) / Total Organic Carbon (TPC's) Chlorine is a cost-effective way to kill bacteria and sanitize water, but in small concentrations it can force water to have a foul taste, and it stronger concentrations make someone very sick. There are cost-effective alternatives to using chlorine as a disinfectant, and filters that specifically eliminate chlorine if it is already present. Total Organic Carbon typically refers to the decay of organic materials (vegetation, algae, bacteria, etc.) in water. This is an accurate measure of the activity levels of bacteria in water. Drinking water high levels of bacterial activity can spread disease, so water disinfection is vital to any water purification application.
- Nitrates - Although Nitrates can be good for plants, nitrates are toxic to the human body in almost any concentration. Removing nitrates where they are present is very important for drinking water.
- Brackish Water - Brackish refers to the amount of salt present in water. Brackish water is saltier than fresh water, but not as salty as seawater. Removing salt from water with a Reverse Osmosis System is not only simple and cost-effective, but it dramatically improves the taste and purity of drinking water.
- Arsenic - poisoning typically comes from this metal dissolved in groundwater sources. Arsenic poisoning can be deadly, and unfortunately can be common in some parts of Europe, Asia, and the United States. There are strict codes for the content of arsenic in water all over the world, and special care should be taken to have it removed whenever possible.
- Chromium - may exist in trace amounts in the human body, but any more than what your body already contains can be lethal. As a known carcinogen, it"s crucial to filter out even trace amounts of chromium from a drinking water source.
DRINKING WATER SOLUTIONS
As an American company based in California, Pure Aqua understands the stringent potable water drinking regulations and has executed potable water projects exceeding the state requirements. Components are specifically selected to meet NSF/ANSI 61 standard and we work closely with consultants to ensure project approval.
Our Refinery Solutions Include:
Completed Water Treatment Projects: