Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Indonesia
- Water pollution from industrial wastes, sewage;
- Air pollution in urban areas; and,
- Smoke and haze from forest fires.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Indonesia's water resources.
Indonesia's main water resources are:
- Surface water “is water from river, rain water, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softeners, Media Water Filters
Water Treatment in Indonesia
Indonesia’s rapidly growing population demands an equally growing quantity of water for consumption and other uses. However, the indonesians low access to freshwater and sanitation facilities has remained a major detriment to the country’s ability to develop. Less clean water lowers the chance of good hygiene in these communities and also increases the chances of waterborne diseases from arising. Water pollution diminishes any hope for the significant burden to be lifted from Indonesia’s poor.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Indonesia: