Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Finland
- air pollution from manufacturing and power plants contributing to acid rain;
- water pollution from industrial wastes, agricultural chemicals;
- habitat loss threatens wildlife populations
Total Renewable Water Resources: 110 cu km (2005)
Freshwater Withdrawal: 2.33 cu km/yr (14% domestic, 84% industrial, 3% agricultural)
Per Capita Freshwater Withdrawal: 444 cu m/yr (1999)
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Finland's water resources.
Finland's main water resources are:
- Surface water “is water from river, rain water, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softeners, Media Water Filters
Water Treatment in Finland
Our water purification solutions are compatible for various applications in Finland, which can consist of industrial, commercial, municipal, and household uses. Some water treatment methods include the usage of UV light sterilizers and chlorination that work effectively in eliminating pollutants existing in water. Our water treatment systems are very cost-effective and provide unmatched benefits to both developed and developing nations. Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems to countries like Finland that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Finland: