The Series C Plus offers four distinct models with pressure capabilities to 80 psig, and flow capacities to 30 gpd (4.7 lph), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity.Our guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating, excellent priming and suction life characteristics. Out timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances.
Series C Plus
Series C Plus pumps continue to meet their specifications for pressure and capacity even during extended use. That's because of our high quality solenoid and special enclosure that effectively dissipates heat.A straight flow path and ample clearance between the diaphragm and head enable standard PULSAtron pumps to handle viscous chemicals up to a viscosity of 1000 cps.
Agency Approved and water resistant for demanding outdoor and indoor applications. Liquid end materials include glass-filled polypropylene (GFPPL), PVC, styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), PTFE, CSPE a generic formulation of Hypalon®, Viton®, ceramic, alloys, and 316SS.
|Connections||Tubing||1/4" ID X 3/8" OD|
|3/8" ID X 1/2"|
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Solenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Internally Dampened To Reduce Noise.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Few Moving Parts and Wall Mountable.
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard).
- Optional Control: External pace with auto/manual selection.
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals