The electronic timing circuit in the adjustable ‘A’ Models provides reliable pump control, without relying on mechanical adjustment components that wear out over time.
The intuitive interface and controls provide easy operation and the peristaltic design is virtually maintenance-free. Tailor-made for the water conditioning market, the Series XP offer affordable solutions in both initial cost and operation. A rugged gear train and computer-aided peristaltic design ensure long-lasting performance.
|Feed Rate (GPD)
Feed Rate (LPH)
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)
Maximum Pressure (Bar)
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||104OF (40OC)|
|Pump Safety Rating||ETL,CETL, ETLSAN, NSF 50*, NSF 61|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 3R (IP31)|
|Pump Head Tubing||Norprene or Fluran|
|Pump Housing||ABS or Polycabonate/PBT/15%GF|
|*Except 50GPD (7.9 LPH) and 80GPD (12.6 LPH) Feed Rate pumps.|
- Fixed Models. Simple and straight forward fixed rate pumps for applications where economy and ease-of-use are required.
- Adjustable Models. Electronic timer module provides a 20:1 turndown control for enhanced flexibility.
- Pulse Input Models. Internal timer accepts pulses from a contacting head water meter. Adjustable to run the pumps form .1 to 1 sec., .2 to 10 sec., or from 1.0 to 60 sec. per pulse.
- Flow Switch Activated Models. Activated when flow rate through the included ¾” NPT flow switch reaches 1 GPM and deactivated when flow rate is less than 1 GPM.
- Dry Contact Input Models. Activates pump upon closure of a dry contact switch, and deactivates when opened. Pump equipped with a 6’ lead for connection to the customer supplied switch.
- Timer Models. 7 Day – 8 Event Electronic Timer.
- Duplex Head Models. Two pump heads to deliver twice the flow, or the rated flow of two different chemicals simultaneously.
- Tubing Materials. Standard Norprene tube material in Low Pressure ratings - extended tube life, High Pressure ratings - meet demanding system requirements. Fluran tubing - greater chemical resistance: contact Technical Service for compatibility.
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals