PLC Engineer Job
- Design, Build and testing Control Systems with PLC based systems for the Reverse Osmosis Industry.
- Program PLC based Reverse Osmosis systems, utilizing Siemens S7-200/300/400 and 1200 systems, including EDI, UF and Multi Media Filtration.
- PLC and HMI Program development utilizing Idec, Siemens and Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and HMI systems.
- Providing troubleshooting support to customers.
- Providing hands on assistance to Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians.
- Assist senior design process engineers as needed on large complex projects.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Travel as needed for projects to support business development, design, implementation, start-up and maintenance of projects.
You may send your resume to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the job title in the email subject or you may fill in the following application and copy & past your resume into details field: