Why Pure Aqua, Inc.?
Water Treatment Worldwide by Pure Aqua, Inc.
Custom Water Treatment Systems
Pure Aqua’s team of engineers design completely integrated water treatment plants from raw water intake to product water distribution and building specifications. Applications include brackish and surface water treatment and seawater desalination for industrial and commercial uses. The output is pure, potable water.
All systems are designed and manufactured at our facility in Santa Ana California, USA.
Water Treatment Plants
Pure Aqua custom designs and manufacturers integrated industrial water treatment plants for seawater desalination, brackish purification and surface water purification.
Features and Benefits
By purchasing an engineered component from Pure Aqua, Inc., some of the benefits that can result:
- Double Pass RO
- High Brackish RO
- Membranes Softening
- Nitrate Removal
- RO Pretreatment
- Custom Water Maker Units
- No operator training is required – your operators are already familiar with the components and maintenance procedure
- Dependable service, as all components are built to last and have been specially engineered for long-term, economical operation
- Quick startup and long-term operation with high-quality components and complete documentation package
Included in a Budgetary Quote:
· Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
· General Footprint
· Engineering documentation
Pure Aqua builds on a skid-mounted system. These systems allow for easy installation and maintenance.
- General Arrangement 3D drawings of all systems
- General Layout 3D drawings of plant with interconnecting piping
- Plant and system layouts in 2D CAD
- Electrical drawings
- Building specifications and loads
- Personnel Training
- Technical handbooks
- Installation / Operation / Maintenance manuals