We highly recommend the use of our UV sterilizers as a post treatment when treating water. All microorganisms are virtually susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection. For every penny of operating cost, hundreds of gallons of water are purified.
The Ultra Violet light ray penetrates the outer membrane of the bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold and algae, and it destroys the DNA that is responsible for the reproduction and survival o....more->
No additional chemicals are added and there’s no danger of overdosing. Once the water leaves the purifier, it is ready for use with no further contact time required. It is simple to use and easy to install and maintain. Compact units need a small space to operate and store. There are no detections of chlorine taste or corrosion problems.