Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Mozambique
Mozambique is a country in Southeast Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Mozambique’s water resources.
Mozambique’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, rain water, lake or freshwater wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from the ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have a high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softeners, Media Water Filters
Water challenges & treatment in Mozambique
The poor state of the water supply and sanitation in Mozambique is characterized with issues in the country such as:
- Insufficient access to basic water sources
- Low levels of entry to efficient sanitation facilities
- Bad service quality
- Inadequate distribution of water and sanitation in rural areas
- No current government strategy for urban sanitation
Pure Aqua provides a wide variety of advanced water purification systems, testing and process design, which include:
- Water Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Designing and engineering first-rate water treatment systems such as:
Water softener systems
Completed Water Purification Projects for Mozambique: