Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Gibraltar
- Limited natural freshwater resources:
- Large concrete or natural rock water catchments collect rainwater (no longer used for drinking water) and adequate desalination plant
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Gibraltar's water resources.
Gibraltar's main water resources are:
- Surface water “is water from river, rain water, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softeners, Media Water Filters
Water Treatment in Gibraltar
Pure Aqua supplies custom water purification systems that provide an important role in the overall production of fresh and potable water in Gibraltar. Our engineers design and manufacture water treatment systems in Gibraltar that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Gibraltar: