The Series XPV represents the leading edge of microprocessor performance management that allows a variety of choices of input signal types, and onboard timer programs to customize this pump to any application. Of course, this pump is as rugged and reliable as its fixed speed siblings, the XPF and the XPA.
|Product Type:||Metering Pump, Peristaltic|
|Speed:||60 RPM max.|
|Operating Modes:||Automatic, Manual, DUPLEX|
|Max. Flow (GPH):||2.29 & 2.29|
|Max. Flow (GPD):||55 & 55|
|Max. Pressure (PSI):||40|
|Max. Viscosity (cps):||300|
|Flow Control:||Automatic, Manual, Cycle or Daily Timer, Pulse Input, 4-20mA Input, DUPLEX|
|Turn Down Ratio:||100:1|
|Head / Fittings:||Clear PVC / PVC|
|Head Tubing:||Norprene, Tube Size: 6|
|Connections:||1/4" O.D. Tube Fittings (Suction, Discharge)|
|Power Supply:||115 VAC 60 Hz, US Plug|
|Includes: A spare peristaltic tube assembly, a weighted foot valve/strainer assembly, a 1/4" NPT male injection fitting/back pressure check valve assembly, a 1/4" NPT to 1/2" NPT adapter, 15' polyethylene suction/discharge tubing and Owners Manual.|
- Variable Speed Motor.
- Fully Scalable 4-20mA Input.
- Hall Effect Input.
- Contacting Head Water Meter Input.
- Flow Totalization. Accurately reports the volume pumped at the touch of a button.
- Cycle Timer. Run automatically at set intervals.
- Daily Timer. Inject chemical based on days of the week.
- LCD Display. Simple, intuitive program selections and clearly displays operating parameters.
- Duplex Head Models. Two pump heads to deliver twice the flow, or the rated flow of two different chemicals simultaneously.
- Tubing Materials. Standard Norprene tube material in Low Pressure ratings - extended tube life, High Pressure ratings - meet demanding system requirements. Fluran tubing - greater chemical resistance: contact Technical Service for compatibility.
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals