ESNA1-LF2-LD are designed to provide high rejection of natural organic materials and moderate rejection of total hardness, while running below 100 psi, offering energy and cost savings. They provide 50%-90% salt rejection with ultra-low-pressure operations, increased energy savings, and significantly lower installation and operating costs. ESNA1-LF2-LD are high performance nanofiltration membranes ideal for softening applications and the removal of pesticides, bacteria or viruses.
*Expected calcium rejection for a typical 500 ppm well water is 93% at 13gfd operating flux and 25°C.
The stated performance is initial (data taken after 30 minutes of operation), based on the following conditions:
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.16 MPa)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2-10 (1-12)*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 4.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 75 GPM (17.0 m3/h)
- Minimum Ratio of Concentrate to Permeate Flow for any Element: 5:1
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 10 psi
*The limitations shown here are for general use. For specific projects, operating at more conservative values may ensure the best performance and longest life of the membrane. See Hydranautics Technical Bulletins for more detail on operation limits, cleaning pH, and cleaning temperatures[/custom-features]
Ideal Applications Include:
- Municipal Water Treatment