Grundfos Chemical Dosing Pumps
Even with a good water source, water treatment should be considered to ensure good water quality. Water treatment describes those processes used to make water more acceptable for a desired end-use and to ensure that stringent quality standards to the consumer are maintained. Grundfos can supply pumping solutions for solids separation using mechanical treatments such as settling and filtration, dosing solutions for chemical treatments such as disinfection and coagulation.
Grundfos solutions are designed specifically for pumping installations and all the components are fully integrated from the outset. Life Cycle Cost analyses have shown how this seemingly complex and costly process results in tangible benefits for owners. Grundfos commissioning agreements ensure correct installation and service agreements cover all eventualities, from routine maintenance to spare parts and pump audits.
Primary Advantages of Ordering Through Pure Aqua
- Quality service, implementation, and repairs
- Proficiency regarding your entire scope of water and wastewater treatment needs
- Full selection of water pumps, from single pumps to elaborated multi-pump systems
- Customer support via phone on weekdays (8am - 5pm): 1-714-432-9996
- Online ordering is available
- Basic skids are available in a few weeks
Grundfos chemical dosing pumps with first-rate engineering for maximum safety, precision, and dependable performance.
The importance of accurate dosing is vital in every application, from industrial process water to wastewater treatment. The correct amount of dosing is vital in the probability of reaching process targets and reducing operational costs.
Grundfos chemical dosing pumps are viewed for their foremost accuracy, which is a result of ultra-modern characteristics that guarantee reliable, secure, and cost-effective dosing performances.
Our selection of Grundfos chemical dosing pumps ensure these processes will continue to run with efficiency, consistency, and economically. With the most recent drive automation and advanced electronics, the keep these processes running precisely, reliably and cost-effectively. With the latest drive technology and state-of-the-art electronics, the easily operated operation and chemical dosages are extremely accurate. The latest dosing pumps are incorporated with microprocessors that are capable of matching the user set capacity against real-time signals and conform to the injection rate.
Grundfos chemical dosing pump technology is required for a huge variety of water purification applications (see below). Relevant processes are also far-reaching and include chemical metering, decontamination, cooling towers, boiler feeds, clean-in-place, flocculation, reverse osmosis, coagulation, and more.
There are multiple pump ranges that we provide, which all feature well-built, high-speed motors, everlasting power supply in order to satisfy the most pressing requirements for chemical immunity and durability.
- DDA: These chemical dosing pumps are designed for thorough and challenging applications involving brackish water, process water, where the emphasis is on maximum dependability. There is also an incorporated monitoring system that analyzes the chemical injection and delivers feedback signals to the pump.
- DDC: These pumps are built for regular operations such as surface, drinking and water recycling uses. There is an integrated user-friendly wheel click control.
- DDE: This substandard range offers a cost-effective solution for smaller water treatment and recycling applications.
Grundfos Chemical Dosing Pumps: Applications
Most commercial and industrial water purification applications require chemical dosing in order to accomplish the maximum quality system in the short fashion. Many industrial water treatment processes require chemical treatment in order to achieve the highest quality product in the shortest amount of time. For this reason, the utilization of chemical dosing pumps which can manage, reserve, and combine water treatment chemicals is essential.
Pure Aqua offers Grundfos dosing systems for the following industries: