Goulds GB Booster Pump Series
Whether you need stainless steel, bronze, or cast iron, multi-stage verticals or horizontals, end suction centrifugals or submersibles, there’s a Goulds Water Technology design that’s proven itself through years of dependable service. For booster service, liquid transfer, spray systems, water circulation, dewatering, light chemical and industrial applications, there’s a pump that’s done long time duty. Horizontal and vertical multi-stage capacities from 5 gpm to 350 gpm. Submersible capacities from 5 gpm to 500 gpm. And end suction centrifugal capacities from 4 gpm to 5000 gpm. Goulds Water Technology— a brand offering the power of experience to more than 100 nations of the world. In addition to the standard pump designs shown here, we offer specialized O.E.M. pumps designed to meet the specifications of your particular needs.
60 Hz, 3500 RPM. Single phase (115/230 V), three phase 208-230 (3 HP, 230 V) or three phase (208-230/460 V).
Single phase motors have built-in capacitor and overload with automatic reset.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation.
- Optional Stainless Steel Construction: Standard cast iron for general service or stainless for filtration applications.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gasket required.
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size.
- Mechanical Seal: A variety of face materials and elastomers to match application needs.
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors in open drip proof or totally enclosed design. Single phase and three phase available. Ball bearings carry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
- Residential, commercial or agricultural pressure wash
- Reverse osmosis
- Evaporative cooling systems/misters
- Booster Service
- Spray systems
- Water Circulation
- General Purpose pumping