DOW FILMTEC reverse osmosis (RO) membranes for home drinking water treatment units are the most reliable and consistent elements in the industry. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow Dow to precisely produce each and every element to tight, pre-defined specifications. Dow’s advanced and consistent RO element quality helps customers deliver systems that reliably provide low impurity drinking water. DOW FILMTEC™ elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life.
Uses for TW30-1812-100 Membrane Elements
- High flux results in greater yield (more water)
- Shipped dry for long shelf life
- FilmTec performance and quality
- The first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- If operating limits and guidelines given in this bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals and lubricants on elements. Their use will void the element limited warranty.
|Product||Part Number||Applied Pressure psig (bar)||Permeate Flow Rate gpd (l/h)||Stabilized Salt Rejection (%)|
|TW30-1812-100||170102||50 (3.4)||100 (16)||90|
Dow Water & Process Solutions reverse osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry’s most reliable. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers and residential customers can rely on. DOW FILMTEC elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life.
DOW FILMTEC™ TW30-1812-100 is rated a 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi.
- Membrane Type Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 300 psig (21 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.) 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI) 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
Ideal Applications Include:
Under the sink water treatment
Point-of-use reverse water treatment systems
Production of home drinking water