The CodeLineTM 80H is a standardized series of fiberglass pressure vessels designed for continuous, long-term use as housings for reverse osmosis, nano-filtration, ultra-filtration and micro-filtration membranes. Any make of an eight-inch diameter spiral-wound membrane element can be easily accommodated in these vessels.
The CodeLineTM 80H Series is designed for different pressure ratings. They are unified in design and have maximum number of parts in common. Each model has the appropriate strength and materials of construction to provide years of continuous use in typical service when properly maintained. Each model is available in lengths, to house from one to eight, 40-inch long membrane elements.
The CodeLineTM 80H Series is designed and built in accordance with the engineering standards of the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME Code). A vessel marked with ASME Code stamp is accepted worldwide as being built to the highest standard of safety. Each model in the CodeLineTM 80H Series has passed rigorous ASME Code qualification tests which require that the vessels do not burst at less than six times their design pressure. Safe use is further assured in that vessels will not fail catastrophically; overpressure is relieved by weeping through the fiberglass shell. Also, every production vessel is hydro-tested to verify structural integrity.
|Model||Drawing #||# of Elements||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|80H15||99165||1-8||150 psi / 10 bar||190ËšF / 88ËšC||900 psi / 62 bar|
|80H30||99166||1-8||300 psi / 20 bar||190ËšF / 88ËšC||1800 psi / 124 bar|
|80H45||99167||1-8||450 psi / 31 bar||190ËšF / 88ËšC||2700 psi / 186 bar|
|80H60||99168||1-8||600 psi / 41 bar||190ËšF / 88ËšC||3600 psi / 248 bar|
|80H100||99169||1-8||1000 psi / 68 bar||150ËšF / 66ËšC||6000 psi / 413 bar|
|80H120||99170||1-8||1200 psi / 82 bar||150ËšF / 66ËšC||7200 psi / 496 bar|
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Multi-Porting option for connecting vessels to each other.
- High operation temperature upto 190ËšF comes as a standard feature.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- ASME compliant & CE marking.
- Octagonal shape provides flat surface for superior and reliable sealing of side ports.
- Threaded side ports for quick and easy onsite maintenance/serviceability.
- 80H series comes with side-port option of 3.0” for high flow rates, further cutting down investment on manifolds.