- Follow written and verbal instructions, including preparing, positioning and fastening parts according to drawings, procedures and training.
- Assembling Reverse osmosis systems and filtration equipment as per drawings.
- Recognize unacceptable raw materials and sub-assemblies.
- Be familiar with terminology used in the production area.
- Comply with the Quality Systems requirements of the job.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Use and read calipers, micrometers, rulers, and various temperature gauges, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
You may send your resume to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the job title in the email subject or you may fill in the following application and copy & past your resume into details field: