The AquaMatic VAV valve is constructed of cast iron and are designed for air applications.
Uses for AquaMatic VAV
The AquaMatic VAV comes designed with a separate control chamber which protects the diaphragm from line fluid and extends cycle life. It has a reinforced diaphragm of Buna N or Viton materials are pre-formed and is stress relieved to maximize responsiveness and product life. The valve is highly serviceable even while in-line. A variety of options are available such as spring-assist open, spring-assist closed, flow control limit stop, normally closed, poppet position indicator, and high temperature EP or Viton seals.
3/4- to 4-inch "Y" pattern diaphragm valve Cast Iron body and cap for air applications.
- Engineered for extended cycle life in high-use air applications
- Large seat opening and high lift-disc for higher flow rates at a lower pressure loss
- Separate flow and control chambers permit positive closing without springs; and only nominal cost for spring assist opening for low-pressure and self-draining applications
- Cost-effective solution both in initial cost, as well as lifetime maintenance expenses
- Separate diaphragm chambers protects the diaphragm from the flow stream, while allowing the valve to be serviced in-line
- Constructed of cast iron, brass, stainless steel and Nitrile elastomer components, giving an unparalleled service life
- 3/4-inch through 3-inch threaded (N.P.T. or B.S.P.); 3-inch through 4-inch flanged drilled in accordance with ASA16.1 class 125, or BSP4504
- Seal and diaphragm materials available
- Handles liquid and gases
- Adaptable to wide variety of control devices
- Spring assist (open or closed)
- Position indicator
- Limit stop for adjustable flow rate control
- High temperature service
The AquaMatic VAV is designed for air applications, but works as well in water applications.