Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems
From watermakers to industrial sized Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems, we offer a full range of sea water reverse osmosis systems.
Seawater reverse osmosis systems are manufactured to eliminate a large amount of salts and other minerals from sea water using a method called reverse osmosis. The method of reverse osmosis consists of employing a high pressure pump to add high pressure to salty water forcing it through semi-porous membranes denying salts and other organics from flowing through. The ocean’s specific TDS and its temperature indicated the amount of pressure that needs to be added. The membranes are only tasked to remove dissolved solids while dividing the feed water into purified water and rejected concentrated salts. The salts and other organics are thrown into the brine stream then flushed into a drain. At the end we have purified water that has 99% less dissolved salts. These sea water reverse osmosis systems have the power to purify extremely high TDS water.
Sea water reverse osmosis systems are scalable from Yachts to Municipalities). These systems should be manufactured with a proper process design, and its important to choose the correct materials of construction to handle seawater which is highly corrosive. Pure Aqua, Inc. uses materials such as Duplex SS 2205, or SS 2207 or Monel, and SS 904. Choosing the proper material of construction guarantees a longer operating life and less maintenance. Pure Aqua Inc. supplies a full range of commercial and industrial sea water reverse osmosis systems, customized to the end user’s specific requirements. Pure Aqua, Inc.’s team has 90+ years of combined experience in the sea water reverse osmosis industry.
Pure Aqua Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems features advanced and high rejection Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology. Pure Aqua designs are state-of-the-art, optimizing efficiency, reliability, product water quality, and overall low cost per unit of water.
All of our systems are engineered and made in USA.
Commercial Sea Water Reverse Osmosis System
Pure Aqua, Inc. has extensive experience desalting seawater all around the world.
Pure Aqua engineers consult for other manufacturers of desalination equipment. Take advantage of our expertise. Contact Pure Aqua, Inc. today for expert, friendly service and top quality support.
Why choose Pure Aqua, Inc.?
- Over 10,000 commercial/industrial systems in operation
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification Ensures High Quality and Excellent Engineering
- Our products are being used in over 100 countries worldwide
- From packaged systems to custom engineered Reverse Osmosis systems, we can take care of your needs
- We are one of the few companies that have the expertise to provide Reverse Osmosis systems for drinking water, boiler feed water, seawater, desalination, ultrapure water, surface water, and water reuse.
- We have supplied more systems to more countries than most of our competitors
- Our customers include major national and international companies in every field of application
- We stock more components for all sizes of RO systems
- We have earned a great reputation for our product quality, performance reliability and business integrity.
- Our staff speaks different languages